Welcome To Core Medicine Interview
Core Medicine Interview provides anyone sitting postgraduate medicine interviews with the latest information on core medical interviews and our interactive, online Core Medicine Interview Question Bank that can be accessed anytime and from anywhere to practise over 350 unique core medicine interview questions and maximise your chances of selection.
Core Medicine Interview Online Question Bank
Core Medicine Interview offers a Question Bank of interview questions that you can use to prepare for your interview.
Our core medicine interview questions have been hand picked based on commonly tested themes at core medical training interviews and feature comprehensive answers and tips to help you succeed at core medical training interviews.
★ Interactive Questions
★ Dashboard navigation area
★ Over 350 questions covering portfolio, clinical and ethics stations
★ Questions are unique and accompanied by comprehensive evidence-based explanations from successful candidates
★ Check out the Sample Questions now
Understand The Core Medicine Interview Stations
Core medical training is one of the most popular medical specialties with over 2700 applicants applying for just over 1500 jobs each year. The ACCS (Acute Medicine) pathway also uses the core medical interview to recruit to ACCS and competition for jobs in the more popular regions can be fierce.
The competitive selection process can be daunting and knowing where to start and organising focused practise can be difficult.
See What Our Users Thought
- I signed up prior to round 2 after using another online resource for round 1. I am so glad I did as your question bank is definitely the best and I finally got a job!Andre, Wessex Deanery, UK
- Thanks again guys. The explanations are fantastic and really helped me understand how to score highly.Jo, NW Thames Deanery, UK
- The website is really cool. I was able to track my questions and revise from my iphone while at work. I got my first choice job, thanks for the helpThabs, Severn Deanery, UK
- My friends and I all signed up and we all got our top jobs in Oxford. We really want to get involved next year to boost our CVs.Katie, Northern Deanery, UK
- The interactive cases are fantastic and the ethical explanations and comm skills discussion was invaluableJack, Peninsula Deanery, UK